24/7/365 Monitoring and Reporting
When you agree to use KPM Technology as your Managed I.T. Service Provider, one of the first things we do is implement our monitoring and reporting software on your network. This software allows us to:
- Inventory and document your entire network including Servers, Workstations, Wi-Fi Routers, Switches, Printers, Firewalls and much more.
- Obtain a list of all software (both licensed and not) on your network PCs and Servers.
- Know when software or hardware is being added or removed from your network immediately!
- Proactively see when a problem is coming and correct the issues before you experience any downtime.
- Receive monthly reports on the health and status of your network.
- Ensure that you can rest easy knowing your data is backed up and protected from viruses and spyware.
- Real-Time monitor whether equipment is online or not. We will know of a problem before you will.
Unlimited onsite and remote support. One fixed fee.
No longer do you have to worry about calling for computer service and incurring a large expense when your computer breaks. We do a thorough job of setup, monitoring and maintenance, but if something does go wrong, we’re there, and we’re there quickly, and it’s covered in your monthly fee.
KPM Technology uses remote desktop control software to remotely see the issue and fix it. We’ve taken what used to be a 1.5 hour service call (with all the associated expenses) and instead remotely eliminate the problems in minutes. If the issue is something that cannot be resolved remotely, we’ll go onsite and fix it with no added cost to you.
One of the biggest hassles is dealing with I.T. related vendors. Under KPM Technology Managed I.T. Services, you make one call. We deal with the hassles of communicating to vendors related to:
- Internet Service Providers (DSL, Cable, Fiber, etc.)
- Telephone services (phone and fax lines)
- Telephone hardware (handsets and PBX)
- Copy machines and printers (jams, service, toner)
Because we have “eyes-on” your network 24/7/365, you don’t have to wait-till-it-breaks to know there’s a problem. We generally see the problem coming and prevent it from ever happening.
Do you sometimes say to yourself, “I sure hope our backups are working”? We believe that the day your server or PC crashes is NOT the day you want to have to answer that question. KPM Technology makes sure you KNOW your backups are working and are usable in case of a disaster.