Who should consider Managed I.T. Services…?
- Organizations who don’t have on-staff I.T. support.
- Organizations with internal I.T. help-desk support but no real-time monitoring, reporting and healing tools in place.
You have a business to run. You don’t need the headache of managing and fixing all of your network and computer equipment. You don’t want to spend $50,000 – $80,000 a year for a full time I.T. person. For a monthly fee, you can hire KPM Technology at a fraction of the cost and get better results.
- KPM Technology has a team of technicians.
- We have individual experts in different areas of Technology.
- We’re here for you 24/7/365. No sick days. No vacation. We have a team, not just one.
- We document your network. If we lose a technician, we have more. If you lose yours, the knowledge of the network leaves with them.
If you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, then you should consider Managed I.T. Services:
- Do you have a network of PCs that run business critical applications?
- Do you have computer files and data that, if lost, could cripple your operation?
- Is your computer network connected to a high-speed internet connection?
- Do you rely on your Servers and PCs to run your day-to-day activities?
- You’re not sure if your data is backed up?
- You’re not sure if you are protected from Viruses and Spyware?
It’s much less expensive than you might think to hire KPM Technology to mange your network. We can leverage many software monitoring and self healing tools, as well as some of the brightest technicians in the area.
Trust us when we say, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”